If you want to add articles and use other options, register and login.
Larger sizes in the lead and reached a production of
pearl buttons, musical instruments and toys. Better
known was the production of sewn and bobbin lace.
More than a hundred years has created an inherent panorama of the former royal mining town Oloví pseudo-St. Michael the Archangel. It was built on the site of one of the oldest Lutheran churches in the county. The new church was consecrated on 29th September 1902 by a priest by Archbishop Cardinal Leo von Skrblenkym. Ministry of Culture of the Czech Republic declared in 2000, area church. Archangel Michael as a cultural monument. The ravages of time, but especially the lack of maintenance on this very monument sign. The result of the defects that have come up in some sections of the stage of threats to stability throughout the building. This issue has confounded not only the ecclesiastical authorities, but also citizens of the village, especially olovským natives living in Germany. After many discussions between interested parties, each has pledged financial assistance, was started in August 2004 to repair the church roof.
In the first phase of the roof was repaired, including the church tower. New sheathing, new gutters and downspouts. The next phase began with the repair of the roof of the nave of the church, the roof was more than half of the repaired and drained. In 2005 this part of the roof was completely finished and has been fixed at the last remaining part of the roof - the roof over the altar - also incl. gutters and downspouts.